Wake Forest Walk-In Tubs
For many Wake Forest residents, the simple act of bathing is far from simple. Instead of being a comfortable and enjoyable part of the day, bath time is a scary, stressful, and time-consuming experience. If you’re struggling through your daily bath, don’t wait for an accident to happen—get the safety and peace of mind you need with a walk-in tub from Luxury Bath of Raleigh!
Manufactured here in the USA to the highest quality standards, our Wake Forest walk-in bathtubs come with an array of safety-enhancing features to protect you and your loved ones in the tub:
- Leak-proof swinging doors
- Built-in contoured seating
- Easily accessible faucet controls
- Slip-resistant flooring
- ADA-compliant safety grab bars
- And more!
Accessible Walk-In Tub Solutions
Although safety is of prime importance, our walk-in tubs are designed for so much more than just easy access. In addition to their many innovative safety features, they’re also designed for:
- Proven Durability: Our walk-in tubs are made of exclusive Luxsan, the heaviest-gauge acrylic in North America. This premium material resists chipping, cracking, peeling, and staining!
- Easy Cleaning: Our bathtub surfaces are infused with Microban to repel the growth of mold and mildew without the need for heavy cleaning.
- Enhanced Comfort: Beyond the standard features, you can also upgrade your handicap-accessible tub by adding whirlpool jets, heated air systems, built-in headrests, and more!
- Long-term Enjoyment: Every walk-in bathtub we install is backed by Luxury Bath’s limited lifetime warranty.
At Luxury Bath of Raleigh, we specialize in exceptional bathing products that are built to last a lifetime—and every Wake Forest bath remodel we complete is fully customized to the homeowner’s style and budgetary preferences. To see how we can improve the accessibility of your bathroom with a tailor-made walk-in tub, give us a call today! If you’d like to begin with a free quote for your easy-access tub, go ahead and submit our simple online form now.